Free Kundli Matchmaking For Love ❤️
Kundli Matching or Horoscope Matching plays a vital role at the time of marriage. Hindu Scriptures consider marriage as a holy union planned even before taking birth.
In India, Janam Kundli (also called as Birth Chart or Natal Chart) is taken into consideration for Kundli Matching. Guna Milan is based on the position of the Moon in the Natal Charts of bride and groom. In North India, there is a process of Guna Milan, called, “Ashtakoot Milan”, which signifies the eight aspects of Gunas. “Ashta” means “Eight” and “Koota” means “Aspects”. The eight Kootas are:
- Varna/Varan/Jaati: It shows the spiritual compatibility of boys and girls along with their ego levels. It is divided into 4 categories, such as Brahmins (Highest), Kshatriya, Vaishya, and Shudra (Lowest).
- Vasya/Vashya: It shows mutual attraction, and control in marriage and also calculates the power equation between married couples. A person is classified into 5 types, namely Manav/Nara (human), Varchar (wild animals such as lion), Chatushpad (small animals such as deer), Jalchar (sea animals), and Keeta/Keet (insects).
- Tara/Dina: It is related to birth star compatibility and destiny. There are 27 birth stars (Nakshatra).
- Yoni: It measures the intimacy level, sexual compatibility and mutual love between the couple. Yoni Koot is classified into 14 animals, which are Horse, Elephant, Sheep, Snake, Dog, Cat, Rat, Cow, Buffalo, Tiger, Hare/Deer, Monkey, Lion, and Mongoose.
- Graha Maitri/Rasyadipati: It shows mental compatibility, affection and natural friendship. It also represents the moon sign compatibility between couples.
- Gana: It is related to behaviour and temperament. Birth stars (Nakshatras) are divided into three categories- Deva (God, indicating Satwa Guna), Manava (Human, indicating Rajo Guna) and Rakshasa (Demon, indicating Tamo Guna).
- Rashi or Bhakoot: It relates to the emotional compatibility and love between partners. The position of planets in a boy’s birth chart is compared with a girl’s birth chart. If the boy’s moon is placed in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th house from the girl’s moon, then it is considered bad or inauspicious, whereas the 7th and 12th houses are considered good. In the case of females, If the natal chart moon is placed in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th houses from man’s chart, then it will be auspicious and inauspicious if placed 12th from man’s chart.
- Nadi: It is related to health and genes. Stars (Nakshatra) are divided into 3 parts- Aadi (Vata) Nadi, Madhya (Pitta) Nadi and Antya (Kapha) Nadi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kundli Milan or Kundli Matching is the matching of the Kundlis or birth charts belonging to the prospective bride and groom. Vedic astrology believes that Kundli Milan can check the compatibility between the two individuals and can determine if the marriage will be successful.
Mangal Dosha is a highly crucial deciding factor in Hindu marriages. When Mars (Mangal) is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house, it can cause a Mangal Dosha, which can significantly affect the chances of a harmonious marriage. It is considered a serious astrological imperfection.
For a blissful marriage, your Kundli matching score should be between 18 to 24. If your score is below 18, the union is not advised. The more the number of points, the better the match is considered to be. Any score above 24 is regarded as a good match for a blissful married life. Please consult Astro ajeet ji for remedy
As per Vedic astrology, if the Kundali matching score is low, the marriage won’t be successful; hence it is suggested that the marriage should be avoided. If a prospective couple’s score is low, the solution is to consult an experienced astrologer Ajeet joshi ji who can prescribe astrological remedies to resolve the issues. The couple will have to follow whatever astrological remedies the astrologer suggests to alleviate the problems. For apt remedies, you can consult a professional Vedic astrologer on Astroyogi.
Still have questions?
I you can’t find answers to your questions in our FAQ section, you can always contact us. We will get back to you shortly.